View Single Post
Sitat av Jelia22 Vis innlegg
Hej allesammen !

ok, so i'll just write in english in case you have hard time understanding. So, I live in Denmark and i'm going on interrail also in a month or so and I came across this debate YAY! I thought it was old but then I saw the date and you all are writing just now, perfect! I can ask questions Norwegian is quite easy to understand for me btw.

Okay so I have this question; when you go from country to country with the interrail pass, for each time you travel you of course use one of the travel days, so when for example you are in Barcelona and you get off the train... you still need to use transport for the days you are there like: get to your hostel, visit places, museums, explore the city and so on. So you need to pay separately for all this, in each country right? :/ I mean, it's not like you are in small city and can walk everywhere.

oh and would any of you bring laptop with you?

i'm thinking for interrail maybe it's best to get away from laptop, tv and all normal things and enjoy electronics for a while. But maybe it's nice for some evenings watch an episode of favorite series
Vis hele sitatet...
Yeah, you will have to pay separately for some transport within cities, though there are certain companies that is included in the "Global" inter rail pass. Check out this list for these companies: http://www.interrail.eu/trains-europe/railway-companies.

Whether you want to bring a laptop or not can be a big decision, personally I prefer not having one if I travel alone. If I travel with company, a little time off by yourself using the computer can be nice. Depends on how long the travel is. Usually, I try to spend my time reading or talking to strangers. This is kinda personal though, you´ll find your preferences after travelling for some time.

One thing I always bring is my Kindle. Im frikkin in love with the concept. If you dont know what it is, check it out. Its an electronic book, where you can buy books of amazon and read them straight away. You can store loads of em, and it gets rid of the hassle with bringing and leaving behind expensive books.

Else I try to bring my own kitchen, with gas and everything you need. Makes for easier camping in case you have troubles finding something. Some hostels also dont have a kitchen, and if you´re low on cash its really nice to buy something cheap and just cook it wherever you can. You get used to it really fast aswell.

Hope this helps. Have a safe travel, do loads of crazy stuff, meet loads of good people, and last but not least, have a great time!
Sist endret av Nether; 29. april 2015 kl. 01:05.