View Single Post
You say you have planned skiing in Narvik, but I can guarantee you both the scenery and the skiing is better in Tromsø. I'm a ski enthusiast, currently based in Sogn og Fjordane, which is one of the best places for skiing in Norway. That beeing said, Tromsø is not very far behind.

If you take a short ferry ride, you'll arrive in Lyngen, mentioned earlier, which is probably the best place for skiing in Norway. Bring a headlight, and you can even ski with the northern lights above your head - if you're lucky.

To be honest, Narvik isn't much of a city. If I were you, it would definitely not be one of my priorities.

I'll be back in Tromsø for a couple of weeks in february, contact me while you're there. If I'm free, I'll gladly bring a couple of friends and take you and your wife skiing. We'll provide ride, and adapt the difficulty of the trip according to your skills. I can't provide housing, but what I can do is guarantee you that we'll take you to the places with the best snow conditions in Tromsø. Bring a smile, and we'll bring weed and good company!

Best of luck!
Sist endret av Nether; 18. desember 2013 kl. 23:20.