View Single Post
facepalmer mye
Drapspriser varierer enormt.

Har sett at journalister, middleclass menn og businessmenn går for 50k-200k € (eventuelt mye mer, avhenger av arv) og "vanlige" folk rundt 15k €.

Men som sagt så består nok 90% av alle leiemorder-sider av folk som bare stikker av med pengene dine uten at du ser noe mer til dem. 5% vil stjele pengene dine OG tipse det tiltenkte offeret ditt, 4% er FBI og 1% utfører det faktisk.

Måten de utfører det på er at kjøper og leiemorder har null kontakt utenfor TOR og ingen informasjon om hverandre... de skal ha masse forhåndsregler så det blir fritt fram for dem å svindle deg.

1)If you hire me in EU countries, you pay me 5000 EUR in advance to prepare everything for action. If you want target eliminated out of EU, then you must pay 10 000 EUR in advance and you must wait 2 months that I can come there.
2)If you have any problem with any kind of enemy who disturb your life, you can hire me. For example, many criminals will refuse to kill a cop, prosecutor, judge, etc, because they don't want to come under pressure of police and newspapers. I am not part of organized criminality and I can do any job.
3)Target must be older than 16.
4)You must give me in advance next information about target: picture, name, approximately age, home and working address, what car he/she uses and what is registration of the car. If you know how many members of family are in house, it would be good to know, but it is not condition.
5)Prices are different, depending who is target. For every price you should add 5 000 EUR for preparing of action in EU (buying of weapon, car or motorcycle, driving license, etc) or 10 000 if I must go outside of EU. You must send me money 2 times, first time 5 000 EUR, when I buy weapon and everything what I need for action, you must pay the rest of money, after that I finish the job. You need somebody to be eliminated, I don't need it, so, you must take a risk about money, everything is anonymous, so...I don't want to eliminate for half price.
- To eliminate some ordinary person, my price is 20 000 EUR.
- To eliminate criminal or cop, my price is 50 000 EUR. If he is bog boss or higher ranking cop, price is 100 000 EUR.
- To eliminate paparazzo, my price is 50 000 EUR and for journalist 100 000 EUR.
- To eliminate a businessman, price range from 50 000 to 200 000 EUR.
- To eliminate your rich wife/husband, price depend from wealth of that person.
6)You can contact me only through Tor PM or my email, if you try to get any information about me, I will not answer to you anymore. You must use encryption, PGP/GPG, you can find detailed instruction below.
Vis hele sitatet...

Quick Kill

$20,000, 50% before job and 50% after. This is necessary.

We target regular citizens. We do not target political figures or anyone under the age of 18.

We accept Bitcoin and Liberty Reserve.

We are here to do business.

We send you proof when the job is done.
Vis hele sitatet...
Sist endret av Spirituell; 3. mai 2012 kl. 21:37.