View Single Post
Er for tiden på utkikk etter leilighet, og etter endel søking igjennom div. annonsemarkeder kom jeg i kontakt med en kar som har en leilighet til leie.
Greia er at han er bosatt i England, og vil bruke firmaet TNT Express til å sende nøkler og kontrakt så jeg kan dra på visning sjøl.
Han vil bruke TNT til å overføre pengene, noe som ikke er noe problem hvis det er en ærlig deal det her.
Jeg kommer ikke til å overføre en krone før jeg vet at selger er den han utgir seg for å være og at det virkelig er han som eier leiligheten.
Grunnen til at jeg er litt suspeciuos er fordi prisen ikke helt stemmer overens med gjennomsnits priser på tilsvarende leiligheter på leiemarkedet.

Sitat fra mail; Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Sheffield already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be XXXXNOK, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment.Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: http://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/sit..._delivery.html
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one.

Det jeg lurer på, er om det er noen måte å finne ut hvem som står som eier av leiligheten?
Sist endret av El MunchoGrande; 14. desember 2010 kl. 01:33.